2003 Audi Allroad 2.7 bi-turbo wagon PRICE DROP $4500 OBO

Drewhop

Selling this for a friend of mine

This is a great winter and family car ready for a new owner. I have already moved onto a new vehicle so just looking to sell this. Not interested in any trades.

The car has 104k miles and will go up slightly as I drive it couple times a week to keep everything going. It is all wheel drive and absolutely great to drive in inclement weather.

Car is 8/10 exterior and 8/10 interior. It is fully loaded with front and rear heated seats. Rear seats fold down to allow extra space to haul cargo or go on a nice weekend getaway. Ice cold A/C , fresh brakes just recently put on. Rear Air struts have been replaced with standard struts and springs.

Has a in dash cd player but have never used it as generally listen to just the radio.

This car is a blast to drive. All wheel drive and turbo makes for a very reliable driving experience.

Only draw back is that the heat does not get very warm from vents. It may be thermostat or heater core needing flushed. But I am not a mechanic so its a good deal for anyone with a little do it yourself experience. The heated seats are very warm so you dont get cold which is why I havent fixed it yet.

The check engine light on the vehicle is the secondary air pump code. It does not effect the drivability of the vehicle.

Car also comes with a extra set of wheels with no tires. They are AT ITALIA (i think S5) is style. Look like this http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/209086-FS-16-quot-AT-Italia-S5-wheels-Winter-Tires-5x112

Thanks for looking

More photos upon request

http://imgur.com/a/RdsVV

Edited by Drewhop
PRICE DROP

So, can the audi folks give me an idea of what to look for and what maintenance is due around 100k? I could use a nicer daily and this fits a lot of my wants/needs in one. Please just PM me so we don't make a mess of this thread. Thanks.

So, can the audi folks give me an idea of what to look for and what maintenance is due around 100k? I could use a nicer daily and this fits a lot of my wants/needs in one. Please just PM me so we don't make a mess of this thread. Thanks.

It's hard to say anything without this thread going south...google allroad and reliable to see what I mean.

Two biggies with this platform off the top of my head:

Suspension: air suspension is a fortune to fix when it goes (not if, when). Most convert to coil overs when it happens. Also front control arms tend to wear out at 75k miles, but a lot of people will just continue to drive on them until something fails which wears out the rest of the suspension.

Turbos: at 100k miles they are almost at the end of their life (125-150k recommended replacement interval). It's an engine out procedure to do the turbos (not hard but if you can't work on it yourself the shop labor will eat you alive). Also I think the boots go bad on these frequently.

Ya know what? This sums it up:

http://www.audiforums.com/forum/allroad-model-line-47/common-problems-112190/

One of my favorite cars ever. If you want a reliable car all roads are not it. Fully engine out service for turbos. Air suspension is expensive to repair and replace. Axles and cv joint issues. Trans are not bullet proof and will go out. Pixles in cluster will burn out. They are great project and fun cars but not good daily's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...