Feel good moment

BBQdDude

So it's about 2 o'clock on last Saturday . Just picked up my car from the garage and mechanic put on my bolt on modification parts. Took the car on the back roads got over to 70 East to go out of town. And something on the coolant system gave out. So I'm sitting on the side of the road in the rain. As I'm waiting on the tow truck. A car pulled over that I don't recognize. Guy's name was andy. He just pulled over to make sure I was all right because he likes fast cars (or semi fast in my case lol) too evidently. He just wanted to make sure I was all squared away with the tow and had a warm car to sit in if I needed it. You gotta love a good turn.

I was riding my motorcycle back from cinci and my rear side bag broke off and was on my exhaust. I was on the side of the road looking for any string / rope / strap to rig it up to get home. Not even 5 minutes after pulling over a guy stopped and asked if I was ok. He worked at a harley dealer in Florida and was just passing through. He hooked me up with a strap and got me on my way. He said anytime he sees a bike on the road he stops to see if he can help.

Once I stopped to help a lady change her tired and she must have been scared shitless. She cracked her window down and said her husband will be there soon..

I was riding my motorcycle back from cinci and my rear side bag broke off and was on my exhaust. I was on the side of the road looking for any string / rope / strap to rig it up to get home. Not even 5 minutes after pulling over a guy stopped and asked if I was ok. He worked at a harley dealer in Florida and was just passing through. He hooked me up with a strap and got me on my way. He said anytime he sees a bike on the road he stops to see if he can help.

Once I stopped to help a lady change her tired and she must have been scared shitless. She cracked her window down and said her husband will be there soon..

Sounds like something FlatTire would do. He runs a dealer out of Florida. Drives a big white chevy truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk