450whp Dodge Colt

Zx2guy19

Alright folks. Bought this car from JP earlier and literally haven't touch it in 5 months after I did the trans because that's when I started with the divorce. Due to the divorce and having to pay out my ex-wife and also wanting to move, I need to get rid of this. Not the right time to have a project car. Details:

1991 Dodge Colt, FWD:

Motor:

6 bolt 4g63, 1g Rods, 2g pistons

BC 272 Cams

New oil pump and seal

B Shaft Delete

Turbo/IC:

Top flow FMIC win 2.5" piping

GBF bypass valve

Custom intake

2G MAF with K&N filter

CX Racing GT35r

XS Power t3 manifold

XS Power 44mm wastegate

Full 3" DP with 3" side exit exhaust (SS)

Fuel/Other:

650cc injectors

Aero FPR @ 50 psi

255 HP Pump

SAFC 2

Stage 3 clutch

15" AVID-1 wheels

Unknown coil-overs (I think they're Megan)

Legit MoMo steering wheel

5k HID's

Innovate Wideband

Oil pressure, boost and voltmeter gauge

Interior:

Basically bare. 2 front seats, (1) 2 point harness for the driver. No seat belts for passenger. Most of the interior comes with it, just not installed.

The car weighs around 2100 lbs and dyno'd at 450whp at 25psi, 400whp at 20psi and 350whp at 15 psi. I drove it around at 350 and it scares the shit out of me. Should be good for 10's on slicks.

The car has a small drip oil leak, not sure where it's coming from. Just put a new trans in. Rips through all gears. Interior is almost complete. Also has some rotor shake when braking so I think it needs spacers. No seat belts. Also has a silver plasti-dipped hood. Otherwise, good to go. You will also receive 2 "broken" transmissions: one has a bad 2/4 and the other has a bad diff. You could combine them for a spare.

I paid $3900 for this car from JP in April with a bad trans and a really bad oil leak. The trans and major oil leak have been fixed.

I am asking $3,500 to get rid of it fast. It's doing me no good sitting in the garage. The car be driven home with no issue. Body is 7/10

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/chopperman19/Colt%201_zpsbsc3yst5.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/chopperman19/Colt%202_zpsst5nrbpk.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/chopperman19/Colt%203_zpsv7qzqky2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/chopperman19/Colt%204_zps3xpnk0s6.jpg

Edited by Zx2guy19

Man, this is tempting. $3500 for 350+WHP seems like a steal

450* haha...I just drive it around at 350, but it dyno'd at 450whp.

The car is seriously insane, even at 350. When I get out, I'm shaking like a leaf from adrenaline.

Does it run on e85?

All it needs for E85 is a tune. It's currently set up to run on it.

All lights work? Have heat? I'm interested looks like a fun toy

Yep, it has HID's. I'm fairly certain they all work.

Regarding heat, I actually have no idea. I don't see why it wouldn't.

Speaking from experience, these are so much fun it's almost criminal. Especially beating up on Domestic muscle cars.

I 100% agree. The car is laughably ugly and stupid fast. I raced a (what I think to be) 2015/2016 higher end Mercedes on the way home from getting the car and embarrassed it...the dude caught up and gave me a thumbs up and was seriously laughing like crazy.

I will own one of these again. Just not the right time.

Man, this is tempting. $3500 for 350+WHP seems like a steal

*450. :) All you need to run it at 450hp is cam2 similar fuel, and to turn the boost up. It is tuned for both levels.

GLWS! These cars are hard to find, and hard to find this clean North of the Mason Dixon. They are very reliable at this power level.

I 100% agree. The car is laughably ugly and stupid fast.

I kind of take offence to that! LOL. I love the early 90's Import hatch look! BTW post this on 4G61t.org, DSMlink, and the Colt FB group. It wont last long.

*450. :) All you need to run it at 450hp is cam2 similar fuel, and to turn the boost up. It is tuned for both levels.

GLWS! These cars are hard to find, and hard to find this clean North of the Mason Dixon. They are very reliable at this power level.

I kind of take offence to that! LOL. I love the early 90's Import hatch look! BTW post this on 4G61t.org, DSMlink, and the Colt FB group. It wont last long.

LOL...the car looks like a damn roller skate. Don't get me wrong, I love it- but it's ugly as hell.

I've gotten 3 PM's from CR and am holding it until tomorrow for ICEMAN- he's already removed the cash so assuming the car starts/moves (it's been sitting for 5 months), and it will, I have a feeling this is sold.