WWCR Buy? 1/2 impact

STEVE-O

For what its worth, which isn't much to OP's question, almost all of my tools are Harbor Freight. Work great and have rebuilt countless cars. The only time I don't buy tools there is when they don't have something I need, which is rare, and they have lifetime warranty just like everyone else.

I have a few Harbor Frieght tools, but to be honest I haven't bought anything from them in years so my opinion of their stuff is irrelevent. The few wrenches and sockets I have of theirs have stood up fairly well and I haven't broken them, but they were bought because they are things I don't use often. 10 years ago you just didn't buy anything from there that had moving parts, maybe that's changed, but earning a living with my tools means not taking that chance.

Has anyone bought a tool with many moving parts from HF and had good luck with it? used it more then a couple times?

Actually their Angle Grinders have been very solid.

I was responding to Scott. However, I have little information on cordless except the Craftsman 1/2" cordless Tina just bought me for Christmas. It's only purpose is lug nuts up at the house and I plan on using at track days since I can no longer drive to the track on my drag wheels from out here.

I'll second saying whatever companies tools & batteries you currently have, as long as it will do the job and unless you do some research and find really bad reviews on it. If you already have a newer tool & battery it would be silly to buy a cordless impact from another company and have 2 different systems, batteries & chargers that don't work with each other.