Honda Northwest Open House - 5/30/09

Casper

It's time to party! Honda Northwest is kicking off the riding season with a big Open House party, Saturday, May 30th from 10:00 to 5:00. It won't be a "brand specific" party and everyone is welcome to attend. I'll be there with an Ohio Riders tent handing out stickers and the such. Come on out. I'm sure there will be food and the such, there always is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, damn....if everybody else is going then I oughta plan on showing up too...still, y'all should all try to to make it to bike night tonight at Hooters on Hilliard-Rome....but if you can't (which would be sad) I'm hoping to make it to the open house too, then I can meet everyone else!!

I will stop out around 11 or 12 ish to meet everyone,I was out there today looking for a new helmet could'nt find one that I was looking for. I am in search for a german style helmet only one I found was in jackson ohio it was only like 60 bucks,Guess were I will be headed soon. If anyine one know where I can get one here in columbus let me know(PLEASE).

I'll probably be able to stop by, not sure on the time, got to report to our office in the morning for inventory on our trucks, after that I'll swing by the house get the bike!