Toyota 1MZ VVT-i drivetrain - $200 for the lot

Crossle

I have a Toyota 1MZ VVT-i engine and automatic transmission out of a 2000 Toyota Avalon XL. The components have 127K miles on them. The engine had timing belt and water pump service done around 120K. Engine is totally dry as is the transmission. It was pulled from a customer car that got hit hard dead center on the passenger side B pillar. I can provide paper work for the timing belt service via work orders that match the VIN on the motor.

As far as running videos, I didn't take any. My word will have to suffice that I drove the car home, then back to the shop to pull the unit. I was going to use it for my MR2, but have since changed my mind. It has been sitting covered on a tire in my personal garage for about a year or so.

Asking $200 for all of it-

-1MZ V6 with VVt-i

-Automatic Transmission

-Both axle shafts with carrier bearing

-OEM starter

-Spare intake manifold

-Spare Felpro gasket sets (leftovers for a V6 from other projects)

-A bunch of Toyota Relays

Delivery is possible @ $0.50 per mile round trip. I'd rather not, but I would at that rate.

How tough would it be to connect some sort of standalone engine/trans management system on it? I know a guy with a solid '85 Fiero that he's looking to do an engine swap into...

I would pass on this, no reason not to go GM 3800 in a Fiero......plenty of documentation and crossover parts. The big thing that people tend to turn their head to on my motor is the variable valve timing. If he wants to go this route he is more than welcome to buy it and give it a shot though, the mounts are still all on the motor/trans. At the end of the day I don't care what anyone does with it once it leaves.