xlr8tn

Finally cut the cord yesterday, woot!

New house will have:

Netflix ($10)

Hulu (account share)

HBO GO (account share)

SlingTV ($20)

Internet ($26

Drops my bill about $40 a month. Nothing crazy, because I loved DirectTv, I just never watch it so saving $40 a month is a big plus.

The only thing I'm paying for now is internet through TW, or whoever they fuck they decide to be named this week. I don't pay for sling, hulu, Netflix, or any of that. I do have Amazon Prime though. Everything can be found on Kodi. Yeah, sometimes the streams aren't the best, but it's good enough. We hate commercials, so watching everything the day after it has aired is perfect.

Sports... yup, I can watch via ESPN on the Amazon Stick, and BTN2GO on the Roku.

I have gone from paying $150 a month just for Directv, to $0. I'm only paying for internet now. I think I'm at 30M. I just don't understand people cutting the cord, only to sign up for a bunch of separate services and save 20 - 40 per month. If you're going to cut the cord, make it worth it... Kodi - > Exodus.

I found that our wifi didn't extend to the other end of the house enough to stream so I have an extender that's coming today.

Ive been thinking of getting one of these because in my wifes office upstairs and in the bedroom the connection isnt as strong. Do these actually work well enough to get one?

The only thing I'm paying for now is internet through TW, or whoever they fuck they decide to be named this week. I don't pay for sling, hulu, Netflix, or any of that. I do have Amazon Prime though. Everything can be found on Kodi. Yeah, sometimes the streams aren't the best, but it's good enough. We hate commercials, so watching everything the day after it has aired is perfect.

Sports... yup, I can watch via ESPN on the Amazon Stick, and BTN2GO on the Roku.

I have gone from paying $150 a month just for Directv, to $0. I'm only paying for internet now. I think I'm at 30M. I just don't understand people cutting the cord, only to sign up for a bunch of separate services and save 20 - 40 per month. If you're going to cut the cord, make it worth it... Kodi - > Exodus.

I have Kodi. I have about a 10% success rate on finding streams. I had Netflix even with cable, specifically for their original series (House of Cards, Marco Polo, etc.).

I'll be honest, I think Kodi sucks. Not worth my time to sit there and find a stream for 10-15 minutes every time I want to watch something. $20 is worth my effort (Sling).

I have Kodi. I have about a 10% success rate on finding streams. I had Netflix even with cable, specifically for their original series (House of Cards, Marco Polo, etc.).

I'll be honest, I think Kodi sucks. Not worth my time to sit there and find a stream for 10-15 minutes every time I want to watch something. $20 is worth my effort (Sling).

Were you using Exodus within Kodi? There's rarely any time that I can't stream what I'm wanting to watch.