stolen bikes in columbus info found on craigs list

cbr600f3

I put this on last night and some one deleted it .. Who else but the WANNABE POT BELLY MAN himself MARC!!!!!! You will get caught !!! Your buddys are telling on you .....Better move that shit out of Remington Station huh !!!!

If your sport bike has been stolen !!!! Word around is it is a guy named MARC who lives on the north side of columbus ... White truck and big white suv !!!! If You Know who he is and know his Garage is full of stolen bikes There are rewards out for many bikes in this area .. CALL COLUMBUS POLICE AND GET PAID.... MAKE YOUR SELF SOME BIG $$$$ AND TURN HIM IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1156655915.html

• 1 month later...

The person who's bike I posted about the other day(DRZ4000) mentioned hearing of the guy as well as has a location of the house. will try to get the address for you guys. as described it's basically 2 houses right across the street from each other that always have people there/something going on, there was a pile of what were assumed to be stolen satallite dishes sitting out infront of one of them. it is believed that one of the two houses they're essentially putting all the stolen bikes in the garage. One person who's bike got stolen followed them back to the house, confronted them, they denied, then his bikes magically appeared back in his driveway. if there has been any one consistency it's been a white van or white truck that has been used.

Ivan Houpe stole the bike that he sold me. Last I heard he was still in the 161 area but stole bikes up north. TBest I can figure he stole: Black CBR 1000RR, Red 06' GSXR 600, 02'ish F4i, 07' black GSXR 750 and the 04' GSXR that I 'purchased' I don't know if that name rings a bell for anyone. Its a long fucked up story but I bought a bike from him that I thought was legit, turns out when I went to sell it that the original owner came to buy it! Now I'm out $4,000...

If anyone has further information on this or thinks that one of these bikes might be theirs please get in touch with me.

Ivan Houpe stole the bike that he sold me. Last I heard he was still in the 161 area but stole bikes up north....

According to court docs he is still in that area, his address comes up just south of 161...

http://www.fcmcclerk.com/pa/pa.urd/pamw2000.o_case_sum?3910126

Ivan Houpe stole the bike that he sold me. Last I heard he was still in the 161 area but stole bikes up north. TBest I can figure he stole: Black CBR 1000RR, Red 06' GSXR 600, 02'ish F4i, 07' black GSXR 750 and the 04' GSXR that I 'purchased' I don't know if that name rings a bell for anyone. Its a long fucked up story but I bought a bike from him that I thought was legit, turns out when I went to sell it that the original owner came to buy it! Now I'm out $4,000...

If anyone has further information on this or thinks that one of these bikes might be theirs please get in touch with me.

so how did he do the title if the bike was stolen? Is this guy making new titles too?

so how did he do the title if the bike was stolen? Is this guy making new titles too?

Bought a title (and I'm assuming frame) from NY off ebay or something. You would think if he was smart he would have swapped everything over and basically made everything untraceable. No, instead this guy just took a punch or something and stamped the VIN from the purchased title into the frame of the stolen bike. He 'sold' it to me EXACTLY how he stole it.

• 2 months later...
Bought a title (and I'm assuming frame) from NY off ebay or something. You would think if he was smart he would have swapped everything over and basically made everything untraceable. No, instead this guy just took a punch or something and stamped the VIN from the purchased title into the frame of the stolen bike. He 'sold' it to me EXACTLY how he stole it.

so the title vin didn't match the frame?

• 1 year later...

Shittygsxr: I tried to pm you but since i'm new it won't let me. I live off of 161 and Linworth. My 2004 Honda CBR 600RR just got stolen DEC. 13th. Neighbor said he seen a white truck. Can you please pm me or call me at 614 301 5143 I would like the address to where they keep the bikes or any info if you could help me out. Heres pics of my bike.

cbr4.jpg

cbr3.jpg

cbr2.jpg

cbr.jpg