FS: 1994 Impala SS

Richard Cranium

Rick, sorry to hear this as we talked about it over the weekend. This thing has spiraled down in price to the point of pulling it from the market and relisting it once vacation season is over (give it a month).

Any reason why you wouldn't just keep DD'ing it, aside from thinning the herd? I realize you'd have to store it over the winter as you drive your truck...

EDIT: I'm with you in loving the Impala SS. This was an attainable "dream-car" of mine back in high-school (where I also drooled over the Syclone/Typhoon in addition to the Japanese supercars of the mid-late '90s) that I'd still be very interested in myself had it not been for the CTS-V.

And the latest asshat gushes about how much he likes the car. Has cash in hand he says. Want's my bottom dollar he says. I invite him to make an offer. He says he's going to grab a bite to eat with his girl and he may come back and look at the car again even. Get a text a couple hours later saying he's been looking around, and with the high milage he can only offer me $2000.

KBB lowest value on the car is $2500 (and KBB has always been low on these cars)

NADA lowest is $6500 (I know that is retail so I have adjusted my price accordingly)

I have the second lowest priced Impala SS on craigslist, and the lowest priced one is a horror show.

I have the second lowest priced one on Autotrader, and the lowest isn't an Impala, it's a standard Caprice.

Fuck these people.

Yep I had a similar experience when I was selling my Caprice. People are dumb as fuck.

Try the Dayton craigslist. Seriously. Columbus attracts all the tire kicking twats

Rick, sorry to hear this as we talked about it over the weekend. This thing has spiraled down in price to the point of pulling it from the market and relisting it once vacation season is over (give it a month).

Any reason why you wouldn't just keep DD'ing it, aside from thinning the herd? I realize you'd have to store it over the winter as you drive your truck...

EDIT: I'm with you in loving the Impala SS. This was an attainable "dream-car" of mine back in high-school (where I also drooled over the Syclone/Typhoon in addition to the Japanese supercars of the mid-late '90s) that I'd still be very interested in myself had it not been for the CTS-V.

That's not a terrible idea. I'm sick of dealing with it right now. I have one more guy who wants to take a look, if nothing comes of that I'll pull it down for a couple months.

And the latest asshat gushes about how much he likes the car. Has cash in hand he says. Want's my bottom dollar he says. I invite him to make an offer. He says he's going to grab a bite to eat with his girl and he may come back and look at the car again even. Get a text a couple hours later saying he's been looking around, and with the high milage he can only offer me $2000.

KBB lowest value on the car is $2500 (and KBB has always been low on these cars)

NADA lowest is $6500 (I know that is retail so I have adjusted my price accordingly)

I have the second lowest priced Impala SS on craigslist, and the lowest priced one is a horror show.

I have the second lowest priced one on Autotrader, and the lowest isn't an Impala, it's a standard Caprice.

Fuck these people.

It sounds exactly like what my dad dealt with trying to sell my LT1 Camaro that was low miles and is dealing with in trying to sell the Monza.

He just tells people, "well this is my price, if you can't pay it that's fine, but my price isn't changing no matter how much cash you did or didn't bring."