Connecting dish to smart TV question

Chief8one

So I have dish with the "hopper" in one of my rooms, but not in my man cave which is usually used just for gaming. Tonight I'd like to stream my dish to my smart tv for the super bowl being bit larger/party/etc. I know there is a way to do this, but I can't figure it out. My tv is a vizio E series smart TV, if that helps. I also have a nexus google streamer that I could use if it makes it easier.

Help would be appreciated.

thanks CR

So I have dish with the "hopper" in one of my rooms, but not in my man cave which is usually used just for gaming. Tonight I'd like to stream my dish to my smart tv for the super bowl being bit larger/party/etc. I know there is a way to do this, but I can't figure it out. My tv is a vizio E series smart TV, if that helps. I also have a nexus google streamer that I could use if it makes it easier.

Help would be appreciated.

thanks CR

Maybe just borrow the hopper for this tv for tonight....?

Maybe just borrow the hopper for this tv for tonight....?

Well it has "hopper" abilities, but I only have one actual dish box (master bedroom). My basement does not have a dish/cable hook up. I can stream youtube/amazon/Netflix on my tv and off my google streamer but not dish. My friend got the Michigan vs ohio state game to work somehow, but that was on ESPN.