TWC/Spectrum about to upgrade speeds in cbus?

unfunnyryan

What kinda speeds you guys seeing on spectrum 60/10? I've did several tests today and it's fluctuating wildly. I've seen everything from 5 to 68 down and 1 to 6 up.

I will check when I get off work. Before the switch using torrents and measuring in megaBYTES per second I could easily pull 2-2.4MB/s for long periods of time. That was with the 20Mbps plan.

Just finished a chat with a twc/spectrum person. I explained to them that i was paying $70/month after fees and bullshit for their 30/5 plan and noticed they were now offering 60/5 for $44. The rep refused to honor that price stating i was not a new customer. MOTHER FUCKER THEN WHY BOTHER SENDING ME THE FLYERS IN THE MAIL??

ill try back later with someone else. lol

Just finished a chat with a twc/spectrum person. I explained to them that i was paying $70/month after fees and bullshit for their 30/5 plan and noticed they were now offering 60/5 for $44. The rep refused to honor that price stating i was not a new customer. MOTHER FUCKER THEN WHY BOTHER SENDING ME THE FLYERS IN THE MAIL??

ill try back later with someone else. lol

Honestly I've found that trying to haggle or say anything over the phone is useless..... its like they tell the phone reps to never cut you a deal unless your getting into a new package or paying them more money.

I called to get my stuff switched from there 120 dollar triple deal.... which jumped to 180$..... to just internet for 70$ per month and they fed me the same shit..... no sir we cant so that the price for just internet is 120$.... like really? Wtf so i can buy a new triple package for 110$ but cant get internet for 70$???? I told them to cancel everything and shut it off.

Then a day later went to turn my equipment in at the local store and talked to an acutal in person "HUMAN" and he had no problem hooking me up with 60gb internet for 70$ per month.....

Try going in person and talking to someone, on the phone is useless.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk