Moving - Storage

Brandon

We sold our home. Moving out the 31st

New home will not be completed until September.

What is everyone doing for storage these days? Taking into account our new home is up near NorthStar (10 minutes north of Polaris).

I looked into pods,looking at like $190 a month (is this reasonable?) or so from the looks of it. I really like this method of storage as I would like to pack once and unpack once.

I have never had to use a storage solution but we have a fair amount I need to hold for 4-6 months, looking for some advice.

Edited by Brandon

Dude, go find a storage unit at an apartment complex. I found a place downtown that was renting a 10x10 for $130. I got a 10x20 garage at a local apartment complex for $65 a month.

Fuck you and people that do this. At the last place i lived they didn't have any for residents because of this exact reason.

Btw, i still have that roku if you want it :p

Fuck you and people that do this. At the last place i lived they didn't have any for residents because of this exact reason.

Btw, i still have that roku if you want it :p

Good thing in my case the place I called had over 50 garages available. I got 2.

Moving to the Big Walnut area, aka welcome..

Haha, yeah I am familiar with the area, ride out there a lot, and do not live really all that far now (right by GlenRoss).

We wanted a slightly larger home, and for the amount of money I made on this home deal, and the fact I do not think our current home would ever be worth much more it was a no brainer.

http://www.gotbins.com tell him Andrew sent you.

What is your last name? I am happy to name drop if it helps. I will see what they charge vs pods.

TimTaylor75 What are you doing during the interim for housing?

We are moving out into a home off Glick and Jerome for 6 months while we wait the finish of the new home; but I do not want to move "all" our belongings really just the bare minimum frankly.

Zx2guy19 Dude, go find a storage unit at an apartment complex. I found a place downtown that was renting a 10x10 for $130. I got a 10x20 garage at a local apartment complex for $65 a month.

I have thought about this, I will see what I can find this weekend around sunbury/galena.