2002 acura tl-s

Mace1647545504

I think you're asking too much for a 15 year old vehicle with 200k+ miles that isn't drivable. IMO. Good luck selling, always like these.

+1.

These are great cars and visually you've got a good example of one, but IMHO without it driving well, it's a lot to ask for when there are a good number of these out there driving for similar money.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/694754447/overview/

OP, I sold my 99 TL about a year ago and I got $1500. It needed some love with 195k on it. I maybe could have gotten a little more but it needed gone and I sold it on CL in a week. Good luck with yours. It looks nicer than mine.

Yeah. Id agree with the others that it might be worth your asking IF it was totally mechanically sound.

BUT. It is tax time. If you do fix it you might be able to deal with the Craigslist crazies for more than you are asking.

Thanks all..I just don't want to put anymore into it. There's a 03 w/202 they are asking 3999 and I'll bet it doesn't have all the work that I've done.

I think you are blinded by the fact you are selling it instead of buying it. Would you buy a 202,000 mile 2002 TL-S needing trans work for $3100 when you can find something running and driving with fewer miles for the same?

Yours could have a brand new OEM engine and it wouldn't increase the value much since it stills needs $1800+ of work done to be running correctly.

Not trying to be a dick, this is just the reality of the situation. You are going to take a hit one way or the other. Just figure out which you can live with and rationalize and pull the trigger.