Someone to finish drywall

Thomas Aquinas

So I'm wrapping up hanging the drywall in my addition. Need some recommendations for someone who can finish it. I've tried it in the past and I'm definitely no good, so this is a job I'd much rather pay someone to do.

I'm about 3 miles north of downtown plain city.

Thanks.

Walter: 614-330-3924

Note: His English is very poor, but his work is amazing. He is not the cheapest, but also far from the most expensive. The dude treats drywall as a work of art.

Will he also hang drywall and finish? I need my 3rd car garage done.

He is not the cheapest, but also far from the most expensive. The dude treats drywall as a work of art.

IMO Never look for the cheapest bidders. They will always go over budget and if they don't, you'll have to engage the more expensive bidders to fix the work anyways. This guy probably hits the mark.

Cool, thanks. I'll give him a call.

Karacho, couldn't agree more. It's hard to find people in that sweet spot. You could go with the most expensive, but sometimes that doesn't guarantee the best work either. But the cheapest would probably be worse than if I would do it.

I've had the best luck finding professional guys that do it all day everyday for 30 years that want to make a little extra cash on the weekend for my smaller jobs. My ductwork/HVAC guy is frickin awesome. Gives me a number, knocks it out in a weekend, I write him a check. Always happy with his work.