Quick detailers.

Wonderboy

Any recommendations for quick detailer sprays? I haven't had a car worth washing in 3 years so I'm just curious what people are using between washs and waxing. I used to use meguiars but, I've read good things about chemical guys, griots garage, and zymol recently and not sure which way to go. I do plan on getting some type of ceramic coat/ 22ple type sealer applied very soon if that makes a difference on what type of product I should use.

I use Meguires between washing and waxing. It's great. Deletes all the water spots and stuff. I've also heard great things about Chemical Guys, but their shit isn't easily accessible at Advance or whatever. I did buy some vinyl spray shit from CG for my matte hood online though.

Any recommendations for quick detailer sprays? I haven't had a car worth washing in 3 years so I'm just curious what people are using between washs and waxing. I used to use meguiars but, I've read good things about chemical guys, griots garage, and zymol recently and not sure which way to go. I do plan on getting some type of ceramic coat/ 22ple type sealer applied very soon if that makes a difference on what type of product I should use.

You have PM. In terms of quick details over a ceramic, the best I've used and found is a combination of CarPro's latest products.

Mix up CarPro ECH20 at 1:20 ratio. Add in 2-3oz of CarPro Reload and BAM! Super super hydrophobic and slick finish. Both contain the same SiO2 ceramic contents as the coatings thus you're constantly protecting and adding to it.

Here's a short vid I did for a guy on another forum. This is of my wife's van that was coated about 6 months prior. The only thing I've done is used Uber Rinseless wash on it then used the above noted detail spray after.

I'll mix up a big bottle for you if I detail it out.

https://youtu.be/PkYouNqzm9A

Care to expand?

My input is that if you're working on a coated car that you do the want to be using a less than top-quality compatible detail spray. It will alter the hydrophobic properties of the coating thus negating most of the benefit.

I have also seen in proper technique cause scratching on vehicles. 99% of what I correct has been done by the owner or previous owner.