Anyone Work At Abbott?

Fiji ST

My ex used to work there. Employee discounts are negligible. She would get me protein every so often and I could find the same stuff at Kroger for cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my first born we got our Similac from a friend that just retired from there for $95 per case. That was like a $60 savings.

With my first born we got our Similac from a friend that just retired from there for $95 per case. That was like a $60 savings.

Same here. It was a lifesaver at the time. He would just drop-ship it to our house and we would have it in a few days. It's definitely worth it if you can find someone.

Same here. It was a lifesaver at the time. He would just drop-ship it to our house and we would have it in a few days. It's definitely worth it if you can find someone.

Got a name?? :grin2:

My one month old can only handle Similac formula. Anyone work there and would be willing to give me any sort of a hook-up?

I forgot the website we used to sign up and they send you like 30 $ in coupons every month for similac. Will try to remember them, but just go sign up for any club you can find online and use the coupons to use at the store. About the only way to make it affordable.

https://similac.com/strongmoms was one we used.

I forgot the website we used to sign up and they send you like 30 $ in coupons every month for similac. Will try to remember them, but just go sign up for any club you can find online and use the coupons to use at the store. About the only way to make it affordable.

https://similac.com/strongmoms was one we used.

We both signed up for that. My wife started getting some stuff, but I haven't gotten anything in my name. I guess I should change it to Nicole or something to see if that works. I will have to keep searching for other places.

Our friend retired about 2 years ago. We did Gerber formula on Amazon Subscribe and save and saved $30 per case with our 2nd.

Good idea. Started looking into that as well.

The wife gets the strong mom's rewards with Similac however our newborn is breastfeed. Your welcome to have the sample box and all the coupons she currently has. I'm up in Delaware if you ever come up this way

The wife gets the strong mom's rewards with Similac however our newborn is breastfeed. Your welcome to have the sample box and all the coupons she currently has. I'm up in Delaware if you ever come up this way

I can definitely do that. I work in Delaware too, so that wouldn't be a problem. PM me your address and I'll try to pick them up sometime.

We both signed up for that. My wife started getting some stuff, but I haven't gotten anything in my name. I guess I should change it to Nicole or something to see if that works. I will have to keep searching for other places.

Good idea. Started looking into that as well.

What we did was sign up any one thay was willing to have them delivered to there house( probably why your not getting them as its the same address).

Sign a few people up a month and get the coups.( mom sisters friends ect)

My ex used to work there. Employee discounts are negligible. She would get me protein every so often and I could find the same stuff at Kroger for cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put an order in with my GFs cousin. EAS 5lb tub is like $31 vs $53 retail. discount isn't too bad.

Sent you a PM

Thanks again for the formula and checks. Greatly appreciate it and I always like to meet fellow members. Let me know if you ever get any more boxes in.

Sam's club was cheaper than Krogers and we had a ton of coupons from the Dr.'s office.

Good to know. May have to check it out as we don't have a membership. I can do well at Target with their app, a check and the RedCard.

What we did was sign up any one thay was willing to have them delivered to there house( probably why your not getting them as its the same address).

Sign a few people up a month and get the coups.( mom sisters friends ect)

Thanks for the idea.

I just put an order in with my GFs cousin. EAS 5lb tub is like $31 vs $53 retail. discount isn't too bad.

Can I put an order in with them as well?

Thanks again for the formula and checks. Greatly appreciate it and I always like to meet fellow members. Let me know if you ever get any more boxes in.

Good to know. May have to check it out as we don't have a membership. I can do well at Target with their app, a check and the RedCard.

Thanks for the idea.

Can I put an order in with them as well?

I had a hard enough time getting him to order something for me and I've been waiting like a month. I should've just bought retail.