AEM Infinity for LS

C-Mart

I have a LS swapped car and the current setup is an OEM ECU, custom wiring harness, and racelogic traction control.

I am thinking about selling that all off and replacing it with an AEM Infinity, but can't find any good information on it.

I am also planning on switching to an LS2/3 eventually if that changes anything.

Does anyone have experience running one of these on an LS?

I don't think those have traction control abilities.

I really like now robust the AEM Infiinty seems to be, but to Steve-O's point it doesn't look like many LS guys use it for whatever reason.

I don't think those have traction control abilities.

I really like now robust the AEM Infiinty seems to be, but to Steve-O's point it doesn't look like many LS guys use it for whatever reason.

Sook up Silver Juice Racing on Facebook. It's a silver 4th gen F-body driven by a guy named John Shafer. He is running AEM stuff on an LSX combo and he might be able to help.

If he can't, shoot me a PM and I'll put you in contact with a non-LSX AEM guy who might know other people.

Awesome intel thanks.

Not quite ready to talk to anyone yet, I don't want to waste their time.

I just closed on a house IE a garage IE I can actually make some progress on the car.

I am really curious as to why more guys don't run these on LS motors.

Awesome intel thanks.

Not quite ready to talk to anyone yet, I don't want to waste their time.

I just closed on a house IE a garage IE I can actually make some progress on the car.

I am really curious as to why more guys don't run these on LS motors.

Most run the 411 which is pretty good. Most also dont care about safety limiters and trac control.

Those who dont use stock ecu usually go megasquirt/microsquirt

Most run the 411 which is pretty good. Most also dont care about safety limiters and trac control.

Those who dont use stock ecu usually go megasquirt/microsquirt

This, if you go LS3 then a 411 isn't really the best bet, but the factory GM stuff is very capable until you get into some really big numbers. So I suppose if you're building a 1000hp drag car (I have no idea what you're building) I'm not sure if it would be worth all the extra expense.