Car Fest Sept 2017

ph1tnessjunk1e

I was cruising the Mid Ohio site and came across this: http://www.carfestusa.com/

Has any one been to this previously or plan on going this year? It looks pretty fun, plus you have the opportunity to take your car or on the track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going for the Acclimation Program and afternoon track time (figure it's probably the best idea for having never been on a road course track). I know when I talked to them a month ago they said open slots were almost full.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm going for the Acclimation Program and afternoon track time (figure it's probably the best idea for having never been on a road course track). I know when I talked to them a month ago they said open slots were almost full.

Yeah I would love to do that! I wonder if there are other times throughout the year you can do an Acclimation program.

I won the autoX in 2015 but couldn't go in 16. Jason/Sarah and their team put on great events all year long. Ill be at their mid ohio track day may 1st.

Nice!

I'll planning on going but really just to hang out and watch the events. I don't know if I'll have my car drivable by that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the AutoInterest program 2 years ago at Mid Ohio and had an absolutely awesome time. 20 minute heats all day, had probably 2 solid hours of on track time per day. Have never had more fun driving one of my own cars to the limit like I did there. You can have instructors ride along with you to teach you car control, braking points, proper lines,

racing etiquette... definitely money well spent.

**** Make SURE your ride is ready! ****

These days are HARD on components, after the weekend was over I needed new tires/brakes/brake lines(blew one ending my weekend) and some suspension components replaced thanks to a 4 wheel drift into the grass.

I don't want to be "that guy".....but me and a buddy checked it out last year. We were both pretty disappointed. Pretty expensive and wasn't all that. I will not be going back, doubt I'd go if it was free 😞

Yeah if your not running autox or track time its really not the best, car show was slim at best the day I went last year.

I don't want to be "that guy".....but me and a buddy checked it out last year. We were both pretty disappointed. Pretty expensive and wasn't all that. I will not be going back, doubt I'd go if it was free ��

Did you go to spectate? What did you expect vs what you saw? Genuinely curious.