Hey detail / Wheel buffs!

Buckeye1647545503

Ceramic Coat them. Another excellent product is Sonax Wheel/Rim Shield. Aerosol Spray that goes on clear once every couple months and works as good as wheel coatings. $15 per can and will last you a couple years. I use it on just about every car I detail unless they are opting for a wheel coating. Only drawback vs coatings is it's not as long/lasting. That however doesn't really matter as you're likely going to need to polish your wheels once a season or before you put them away anyway thus making expensive coatings less cost effective.

Ceramic Coat them. Another excellent product is Sonax Wheel/Rim Shield. Aerosol Spray that goes on clear once every couple months and works as good as wheel coatings. $15 per can and will last you a couple years. I use it on just about every car I detail unless they are opting for a wheel coating. Only drawback vs coatings is it's not as long/lasting. That however doesn't really matter as you're likely going to need to polish your wheels once a season or before you put them away anyway thus making expensive coatings less cost effective.

Just bought a bottle. Thanks for the heads up.

Can you get it local?

I'm not sure. Anymore I'm an Amazon 2-Day guy. Love my Prime. I troll Autogeek and Detailed Image for promotions before buying as both can meet or beat pricing and run daily specials. Detailed Image delivered very promptly as well.

I'm not sure. Anymore I'm an Amazon 2-Day guy. Love my Prime. I troll Autogeek and Detailed Image for promotions before buying as both can meet or beat pricing and run daily specials. Detailed Image delivered very promptly as well.

I hear you. It seems like I get daily deliveries from Amazon, it's so easy. I just got my new wheels and was going to coat them before I got tires mounted and installed. BTW shoot me some info on getting my truck detailed when you have time. Probably do similar to what I did on the last cars.

I hear you. It seems like I get daily deliveries from Amazon, it's so easy. I just got my new wheels and was going to coat them before I got tires mounted and installed. BTW shoot me some info on getting my truck detailed when you have time. Probably do similar to what I did on the last cars.

You have PM.