WTB: 335 or 535 AWD

STEVE-O

Been looking around thought why not see here: going to be upgrading my daily and want to get into a n54 or n55

Like the title says I'm searching for a 335i or 535i awd only and under 15k

Lmk what you got or if you have any leads outside of cl as I have already searched the state and have not settled on one yet. TIA

Sit in a loaded 5 and I bet you wont buy a 3.

Love mine! GLWP.

Honestly if I could get something without idrive I would, for me there is a fine line between awesome additions and way to many damn switches and buttons. That is one thing I always hated about BMW and people say you get used to the I drive but I still hate it.

I want a 5 for the Space but the 3s are much more common and therefore usually a little cheaper

Honestly if I could get something without idrive I would, for me there is a fine line between awesome additions and way to many damn switches and buttons. That is one thing I always hated about BMW and people say you get used to the I drive but I still hate it.

I want a 5 for the Space but the 3s are much more common and therefore usually a little cheaper

IDrive definitely took some learning....

But, at this point I can say I have zero issues Navigating though it. And with the Premiom sound is the best I have ever heard in a car (whin in HD), period. Id say CUE is a bit more of a PITA

Aren't you supposed to be buying a 1974 Ford F100 first? ;)

First come me first serve lol, yesterday was hectic so I never called but it's on the agenda if this weather will cooperate a little

2008 535xiT

145k miles. I'm the second owner. All maintence up to date and I just did a walnut blast to clean the valves over thanksgiving. Aftermarket chargepipe and bov, OEM M5 side skirts, M5 front bumper. Cold weather package, navigation and Bluetooth, pano roof. It's completely loaded from BMW. Parking assist. M5 sway bars and end links. Dual cone intake. All vac lines have been replaced to silicone.

The bad. The oil filter housing gasket has a leak. Not bad but seeping. Very common. I just haven't gotten the time to tackle it yet.

It's on stock flash currently but can load a stage 1 or e85 map before you purchase. Super clean exterior and interior is spotless. Has the dog divider and cargo cover that's automatic.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/23130117-F3BD-4CA9-8FC9-789C1CF70329_zpstxyf7hzk.jpg

Any particular reason you must have awd? Central Ohio is flat and I personally do not see much of a need for it.

With that being said. I absolutely love my 335i as a daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any particular reason you must have awd? Central Ohio is flat and I personally do not see much of a need for it.

With that being said. I absolutely love my 335i as a daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had plenty of rwd cars and if they make it in awd I'm going that route, my e46 would get stuck in snow all the damn time.

Also I always look at resale as well for the future, no one buys a fwd Audi for a reason Quattro is so common it's like having a great car minus one big feature.

Just like a 4cyl wrangler or a 2wd Cherokee are they good yes but who the hell really seeks them out when there are much better options

2008 535xiT

145k miles. I'm the second owner. All maintence up to date and I just did a walnut blast to clean the valves over thanksgiving. Aftermarket chargepipe and bov, OEM M5 side skirts, M5 front bumper. Cold weather package, navigation and Bluetooth, pano roof. It's completely loaded from BMW. Parking assist. M5 sway bars and end links. Dual cone intake. All vac lines have been replaced to silicone.

The bad. The oil filter housing gasket has a leak. Not bad but seeping. Very common. I just haven't gotten the time to tackle it yet.

It's on stock flash currently but can load a stage 1 or e85 map before you purchase. Super clean exterior and interior is spotless. Has the dog divider and cargo cover that's automatic.

Little higher on the mileage than I'm looking for but a nice vehicle none the less

Mileage is hit or miss with people. I don't really want to sell it and not motivated but thought I'd throw it out there.

335 is easier to mod and faster but 535 the comfort and drive is unmatched. You can't go wrong with either one to be honest. Xdrive is a pain in the ass for either car when it comes to down pipes and water pumps sub frame has to be dropped.

Just make sure you find a can without wastegate rattle, injectors addressed, hpfp without issues , valve cover gasket done( BMW wants like $1000 to change it). At your price point none of these will be covered under warranty anymore.

Thanks for the look out I check Cl each day, saw this one a few ago and have now left them 2 messages and have not herd back on it.

Fwiw I almost picked up a 2011 with 130k from work but it needed a driver seat module ($600) and control arm bushings made noise but I would have paid under 12 for it so I know they are out there and can be had but nice ones go quick