Anyone do monthly "Clothing Clubs"?

Zx2guy19

+100. If I shop in a physical store, I start at Nordstrom Rack>>Clearance sections, and move up from there. Also, the suits they have for $300 are comparable to JoseBanks for less money.

Also, I think it was Kinja/Gawker that did a "Top 5 Men's Jeans" poll a couple of months ago...IIRC, 4 of the 5 are sold through Nordstrom and I got a pair at NR for less than $40.

I'm a Joe's Jeans devotee now for "cheap" jeans, which I found there. Not that they're the only ones I have, but the fit and quality/price ratio is incredible. I usually find them for $~70 and they last forever with only minimal washing and care.

I'm a Joe's Jeans devotee now for "cheap" jeans, which I found there. Not that they're the only ones I have, but the fit and quality/price ratio is incredible. I usually find them for $~70 and they last forever with only minimal washing and care.

I had a chance to buy into Joe's Jeans before they went public. :fuuuu:...one of many large investment mistakes I've made in my "career".

It's time to step away from CR when HBK is handing out clothing advice.

Come to my fashion show next weekend. I'm not spoiling anything, but lets just say i'm wearing lace and hiding a smoking pipe in a place that might surprise you. :gay2:

I would honestly pay over 100$ for a pair for jeans if I knew they would fit right and would last. AE jeans fit perfect (almost) but are very low quality.