WTBorrow: 10-12ft ladder

Anyone have a 10foot A frame ladder I can borrow? Live in Grandview, will provide beer and gas money to anyone who can deliver one for me to use for about 30 minutes this weekend. Need to change out some lightbulbs in a fan/light. Only ladder I have is way too big to bring inside.

If you have one but can't deliver, still reach out, I might be able to borrow a buddy's truck.

Thanks in advance

I believe mine is a 10-12 your welcome tonise il measure it when I get home, I can not currently deliver however.

Also you could just go to lowes buy one then return it if your desperate

Anyone have a 10foot A frame ladder I can borrow? Live in Grandview, will provide beer and gas money to anyone who can deliver one for me to use for about 30 minutes this weekend. Need to change out some lightbulbs in a fan/light. Only ladder I have is way too big to bring inside.

If you have one but can't deliver, still reach out, I might be able to borrow a buddy's truck.

Thanks in advance

What about one of these?

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bayco-11-ft-Steel-and-Plastic-Light-Bulb-Changer/1005185

Sadly it's in a fan enclosure, so I need to get next to/above it and unscrew the cover before getting to the bulbs.

thanks though!

EDIT: and once again Brad comes through for me, close this fucker up!