Another one of my car

Forrest Gump 9

Well this one is a quick one. The other day I sat down and actually counted out all the car I've currently owned and the number came to ELEVEN. I live in a small house with two car garage, so something drastic need to happen. This one is the first on the chopping block

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979-mercedes-benz-450slc/

I would love to sell it locally. It is not fast by any mean but it just so cool to drive it. One of my favorite car to cruising

Here was my solution to that: Sell house, move to apartment, get as many garages as you need, keep all cars, be hood rich.

Actually wish I would have done this sooner so that I wouldn't have been stupid and sold the M3.

Andy, if I was single or have no kid I would just buy a building for my car and build a loft in it to live, but I don't think it's acceptable to do that with young children

Here was my solution to that: Sell house, move to apartment, get as many garages as you need, keep all cars, be hood rich.

Actually wish I would have done this sooner so that I wouldn't have been stupid and sold the M3.

I should have bought that M3. I have regretted that many times since going a different direction.