sourcing headlights assemblies

BBQdDude

2013 370z NISMO

So I hit up my local head light modification person as I noticed there were scratches and fogging on the inside of the lens covers (both sides). Figured have him wet sand them out. He turned down the job saying they they was stress spider webbing and go through the plastic; not just on the outer layer. I am not the original owner and the head lights had been baked for some trim paint it seems.

I did some searching but came up empty. My specific forums for this car had no wrecked/parting out with headlights.

Any leads/places to pick these up at? $1300 is just too steep for me right now.

I've got a 2007 Cadillac CTS-V, and would LOVE to source new plastic lenses to swap into my factory headlights.

I'm surprised there isn't a more mainstream solution for replacing crazed/cracked plastic headlights. I know baking/removing/reinstalling lights increases opportunity for moisture, but I'd rather deal with that than these ugly, yellow headlights.

I hear ya!!!!

I found a set but they are from 2009. Waiting on extreme closeups of them before I commit as they look like they also have stress cracks.

At this point I am still looking. Hit forums, google and a few local wrecking yards.

Patience I guess :(.

car-part.com?

Might have to get creative on the search....like find a place that shows having a whole bumper, or hood....so you have a chance the front wasn't hit...and ask about the lights. They don't always list every part.

car-part.com?

Might have to get creative on the search....like find a place that shows having a whole bumper, or hood....so you have a chance the front wasn't hit...and ask about the lights. They don't always list every part.

Thank you

I might be able to help. I'm on vacation at the moment, I'll make a few phone calls when I get back in to the office Friday.

Thank you