Divorce with children

Lauren

Any of you guys gotten divorced a s had kids or a shared business? Need advice. I can't stand my wife and its getting extremely toxic.

What's the hardest part of leaving? How did you deal with still seeing your children, I know mg cunt of a wife will use them against me.

Lastly any good divorce attorneys you can recommend?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a great attorney! You will pay through the nose, but upfront cost will save you years of cost and pain down the road. I've got several friends who are divorced with kids and from all their stories - that is the best advice you can get. Sorry for your situation - good luck!!!

Assets are hidden in an LLC and large chunk of cash is with my family in a trust.

The biggest thing is not being able to wake up everyday to see my girls. Those girls are my life. Money and objects come and go but being a dad and seeing my girls means the most to me

Sorry to hear that man, I just finalized mine in February but with no kids, it was quite simple.

One piece of advice: watch what you say on here. In the first page, you've called her a cunt and disclosed where things are hidden. A good attorney will find that.

That really stinks. I don't really know you but I was an attempt to save a doomed marriage. It really sucked to go through as a kid. From a dads standpoint just watch what you say about your wife to your kids. Yell and scream other places. Make sure they know it's not their fault and no matter what that you love them. Even if your wife tries to turn them against you, don't retaliate and be honest. Good luck

Sucks to hear. Friend of mine has been in family law since he passed the bar and is now a partner. http://barrjoneslegal.com/ He is the Jones in the firm name. Never had to use him for divorce, but several of my other friends have. He helped us out when we tried to adopt a child a few years back.

Any of you guys gotten divorced a s had kids or a shared business? Need advice. I can't stand my wife and its getting extremely toxic.

What's the hardest part of leaving? How did you deal with still seeing your children, I know mg cunt of a wife will use them against me.

Lastly any good divorce attorneys you can recommend?

Sorry to hear it.

I would suggest calling Colin Beach with Walker Novak Legal group. Great attorneys and great guys. Colin's cell is 937-524-9355...tell him Marc Stock sent you.

Good luck.

-Marc

Sucks to hear. Friend of mine has been in family law since he passed the bar and is now a partner. http://barrjoneslegal.com/ He is the Jones in the firm name. Never had to use him for divorce, but several of my other friends have. He helped us out when we tried to adopt a child a few years back.

We also used him as an adoption lawyer (at your refrence as a matter of fact, thank you). He was very good for us and made the process as easy as possible.

Assets are hidden in an LLC and large chunk of cash is with my family in a trust.

The biggest thing is not being able to wake up everyday to see my girls. Those girls are my life. Money and objects come and go but being a dad and seeing my girls means the most to me

Then I suggest you suck it the fuck up. Make it work till they are 18 then kick their mom to the curb.

Then I suggest you suck it the fuck up. Make it work till they are 18 then kick their mom to the curb.

This, sadly. Your kids needs out way yours now bud. Be smart about what you do and say, and if she screws up BAM- talk to an attorney then.

If this were actually true then you wouldn't be talking about a divorce. Suck it up for your girls and deal with the crazy that is their mother.

I had to deal with this growing up and I wouldn't recommend it for your kids' sake. The daily arguments, the hate between the two and the inevitable affair made my teenage years fucking awful. If you can fix it with counseling or something, try everything you can. If not, get out and make sure your kids know you love them everyday.

every lawyer I spoke too said to prepare to bend over and take it. Women get what they want and it's really hard to even get shared custody even if you can prove she's unfit. Ohio is a state that sides with the mother and they will take most of your paycheck.... it's absolute bullshit but it's the way it is.

every lawyer I spoke too said to prepare to bend over and take it. Women get what they want and it's really hard to even get shared custody even if you can prove she's unfit. Ohio is a state that sides with the mother and they will take most of your paycheck.... it's absolute bullshit but it's the way it is.

#GenderEquality

If this were actually true then you wouldn't be talking about a divorce. Suck it up for your girls and deal with the crazy that is their mother.

This. You gave a vow to stand by her "for better or worse, until death do you part". I don't understand why people see marriages as disposable these days. Work it out.

Good luck to you dude.