WTB Dryer

Stretch

Looking for a working dryer as cheap as possible. People on CL asking ridiculous amounts so I'm hoping somebody has an extra or an old one just sitting around. Don't have the extra money right now for something new so just looking for a cheap one until after the wedding is paid for.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for a working dryer as cheap as possible. People on CL asking ridiculous amounts so I'm hoping somebody has an extra or an old one just sitting around. Don't have the extra money right now for something new so just looking for a cheap one until after the wedding is paid for.

Thanks

Hey there - I have a dryer I picked up for a friend of mine out of the neighbors trash- it is one of the old school whirlpool Kenmore electric models that you can actually fix and lasts. My wife and I have a set that are over 18 years old. My friend had a Samsung dryer less than 3 years old that had a bad heater element. We fixed it and somehow one of the circuit boards failed and it wouldn't power on. He paid three techs to come out that wanted 300.00 plus their service charge and labor to fix it with no guarantee. I was going to diagnose the board for him but he got impatient with my schedule and bought a new dryer without telling me.

Anyways- it's in my garage- I found out he didn't need it after grabbing it for him. It doesn't have a power cord and I know nothing about it.

I am going to eventually fix it and sell it on Craigslist (for big money haha) or keep it for parts for mine. I am not buying one of those new disposable yet expensive junkers.

Let me know,

Andrew

Edit: phone number deleted haha I thought this was on pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk