House - Olentangy Schools

caseyctsv

Well, my wife and I are in contract on a nice piece of property in Delaware, so we need to sell our current home. We had no plans to move but the perfect property came up and we had to jump. This house is completely renovated and move in ready. Desirable location and schools.

http://mymobile.flexmls.com/loriherning/listings/shared/yfzm/281-Highmeadows-Village-Drive-Powell-OH-43065

Well, my wife and I are in contract on a nice piece of property in Delaware, so we need to sell our current home. We had no plans to move but the perfect property came up and we had to jump. This house is completely renovated and move in ready. Desirable location and schools.

http://mymobile.flexmls.com/loriherning/listings/shared/yfzm/281-Highmeadows-Village-Drive-Powell-OH-43065

Beautiful home...I bet it moves FAST in this market! I passed along the link to a few clients in the market...hope it helps! :cool:

Who are you financing the new home with? :)

-Marc

Nice house man. GLWS.

I particularly like the bacon signs, the Stingray, and the fact that you were smart enough to not put a ceiling in your basement. :)

You are good to pick up on the Stingray

My GF listed her old house not far from you recently. Had three bids in the first 48 hours, she accepted one 5k over asking with no contingencies and she even listed for much more than the agent recommended.

That area is in high demand, you shouldn't have any issues. Any pics of the new place?

Beautiful home...I bet it moves FAST in this market! I passed along the link to a few clients in the market...hope it helps! :cool:

-Marc

Thanks dude. My wife is a realtor and uses a particular broker for almost every deal and does a great job. Otherwise I would have given you a call!

My GF listed her old house not far from you recently. Had three bids in the first 48 hours, she accepted one 5k over asking with no contingencies and she even listed for much more than the agent recommended.

That area is in high demand, you shouldn't have any issues. Any pics of the new place?

Well I signed an offer that came in last night this morning so it is in contract. Offer was 295k with no closing costs and no sales contingency. The only negative is the buyer is using VA financing. The buyer was 2 weeks from closing on another house when the seller walked songstting the approval should not be a problem. Just have to worry about the appraisal and inspections. We don't expect it to appraise for 295k but we'll see.

-Marc

You must be making a f***ing killing right now. You hiring? ;)

If you are coming close to downtown Delaware it is a great area. Moved up here last year and really enjoy going downtown. Great restaurants and 1st Friday fests are good as well.

I am actually from Delaware. I found a property up off Hanover road.

I am actually from Delaware. I found a property up off Hanover road.

Nice area, I am from Delaware county too, the Buckeye Valley parts.

Thanks dude. My wife is a realtor and uses a particular broker for almost every deal and does a great job. Otherwise I would have given you a call!

All good...Just thought I'd ask! I'd love the opportunity to chat with your wife...would be happy to share some referrals if she's open to it. Congratulations on getting into contract so quickly!

You must be making a f***ing killing right now. You hiring? ;)

I mean...I don't have a Viper in the garage... :cool:

I heard he was upgrading the boat to a DCB turbo boat!

Sssshhhhh! :lol:

-Marc