2008 Harley Davidson Nightster

OJdidit1738

VIN: 1HD1CZ3138K412254

Mileage: 8,527

Price: $5,000

I purchased this bike in 2015 from Centennial Park Harley Davidson in Pataskala Ohio. They have done all of the service since the bike was new. The bike currently has a few Willie G covers on it and drag bars. Also have the stock bars as well. The rear fender also has a small detachable rack for it if you want to haul something small and strap it down. I have put less than 1,000 miles a year on this bike since I have owned it. It has been garage kept, and a battery tender used on it during the winter periods.

I currently have a loan on the bike through Telhio, so we would need to meet at the branch in Grove City to do the paperwork side of things or if you want to call them and get financing they are great to work with. Please see pictures, the bike is very clean with only one blemish on the right tail light housing due to backing it to closely to the side of the garage for winter storage. As you can see my bike is priced very fair, below most bikes listed online for sale and with fewer miles. Please text me at 1-614-499-8894 with any questions. I am not looking to trade for anything. $5,000 is not negotiable, that is the bottom dollar price.

Below is the link to the craigslist ad with pictures.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/6226136360.html

Edited by OJdidit1738
Photobucket is dumb

Should I not have used photobucket? I have not posted anything for sale in a long time on this site.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127255&highlight=photobucket

Not exactly anything you did, Jeff.....they just changed their operations killing you from third-party hosting a pic without paying for the premium service.

• 3 weeks later...