Veteran Service Dog Fundraiser, July 29th

Rhett

The Desert Knights of America Motorcycle Club of Central Ohio are having their first annual summer event. It will be held July 29th at Nathan's Bar and Grill (previously Nasty's) in Reynoldsburg Ohio off of Main St and I270. They have partnered with The Battle Buddy Foundation to raise money to provide a Service Dog to a Veteran Battling PTSD. There will be Raffles (including a raffle for a Custom Remington 870 Police Shotgun), 50/50 Drawings, LiveAuctions, live music, a DJ, and entertainment for the whole family (Face Painting, Bounce Houses, and a dunk tank for "Dunk The Biker")

The Bullets:

What: Service Dog Fundraiser for a Veteran with PSTD

Who: Desert Knights of America Motorcycle Club (MC) and The BattleBuddy Foundation

Where: Nathan's Bar and Grill (previously, Nasty's) in Reynoldsburg at 6150 E Main St & i270

When: July 29th at 12pm- Close

*Why: Because the Desert Knights are Desert Era Veterans supporting Desert Era Veterans.

More Info @ https://www.cyclefish.com/motorcycle_event/41673

Shotgun Tickets are 1/$10 or 3/$25

PM Me for tickets

18765944_1154820551329936_400580491056649152_n.jpg?oh=8ae80b27531d7188145983eeafdfb769&oe=5A004DB4