How does CR feel about million dollars garages housing million dollar cars..

cruizin01

How i feel is that's a problem i wish i had. If anyone needs me to help keep their exotic running smoothly just call. My right foot hasn't met a go-pedal it doesn't like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If you have that kind of money, then yes, they should be driven. I totally admire Jay Leno and Seinfeld, they take their cars out all the time...but they also have ridiculous bank accounts.

I'd be more curious to know if the people just don't want mileage on the car or they are terrified of what might happen to it on public roads.

I'd be more curious to know if the people just don't want mileage on the car or they are terrified of what might happen to it on public roads.

I bet in most cases it's neither and they buy ridiculous cars as show pieces to one-up other rich people.

At that point, the car is seen as an asset, and if they play their cards right an appreciating asset. Its no different that a stock that gets bought and sold. They don't look at it much like a "car" at this point.

They know if they drive it, it will depreciate or face potential total loss

At that point, the car is seen as an asset, and if they play their cards right an appreciating asset. Its no different that a stock that gets bought and sold. They don't look at it much like a "car" at this point.

They know if they drive it, it will depreciate or face potential total loss

Do you build a million dollar+ garage to house something that's just an asset? That wouldn't make good "investment" sense to me..

And do you not insure it for a agreed upon value?

But I see what you are saying.