Smoker deals

Gergwheel1647545492

Walmart is clearancing all their smokers for the end of the season. I just bought this guy and the build quality on this thing is amazing and for $89 you can't beat it for sure!

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=38429443

Here is a list of all the other smoker deals they have right now.

http://slickdeals.net/f/10408360-smoker-clearance-at-walmart-megathread-ymmv

Thanks for this thread. I had eyeballed that OKJ bandera earlier this year but talked myself out of it. $376 smoker and got it for $89 today. I bought my buddy one while I was at it.

I now have 5 smokers....my wife is happy haha

Thanks for this thread. I had eyeballed that OKJ bandera earlier this year but talked myself out of it. $376 smoker and got it for $89 today. I bought my buddy one while I was at it.

I now have 5 smokers....my wife is happy haha

I have 4 now! :lolguy:

got that bandera fired up this weekend and seasoned it. For $89 you can't beat it but glad I didn't pay $376 for it. Not as efficient as I thought it would be and the door definitely needs a gasket. I'm also going to tack some angle iron in above the racks because they want to tip forward when you pull them out. Like I say...for $89 it's a steal but original price not so much.

I'm eyeballing those small electric smokers now. Never used an electric one but for $45 I may have to give one a try. If nothing else it would probably work well for deer jerky.

got that bandera fired up this weekend and seasoned it. For $89 you can't beat it but glad I didn't pay $376 for it. Not as efficient as I thought it would be and the door definitely needs a gasket. I'm also going to tack some angle iron in above the racks because they want to tip forward when you pull them out. Like I say...for $89 it's a steal but original price not so much.

I'm eyeballing those small electric smokers now. Never used an electric one but for $45 I may have to give one a try. If nothing else it would probably work well for deer jerky.

Yea both the doors for sure need gaskets. I used mine friday night to make some briskets and it turned out really well. however, the grate that holds the fire up got to hot on mine and it sunk in the middle. Not sure if anyone else has had that issue?

Damn, just saw this and called around to find it but alas all gone :(.

Sawmill, Westerville and Lewis Center all show Limited Stock, which usually means they have 1 left and it might be a floor model. might be worth going there in person to check out.

I am east side and faaaaaaar east side (millersport). I am going to check out whitehall at lunch and heath after work. Might hit st route 256 also on the way home.

Thanks for the heads up.