Twin Turbo 2V

y2k2gt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly just wanted them in them engine bay. I got a great deal on this kit. It was many years old but never installed. I'm still going the run my scavenger pump. My vacuum pump wouldnt fit with the longtube headers was another reason for swapping. The new intercooler is also larger than my other ones.

39430503805_e3ca7ee353_c.jpg

How was your experience with 417? If you can remember that is. I ordered my kit from them over 3 weeks ago now and it’s latest arrive date was a week ago. They never sent me a shipping co formation and via FB co tact said he would check but has been out sick. I really want this product but don’t think it is going to work and will have to file a dispute to get my money back

It's a smaller shop. I have never read any thing bad coming from his shop. The flu bug is going around. I myself missed 2 whole weeks of work having the flu. Most work I ever missed at one time. I did get my kit in under two weeks. He also is making some badass intakes now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...