2004 Ford Mach 1 - Azure Blue -

Franchi

Selling my 04 Mach 1 with details below. $100 cash referral bonus to you if happen to know somebody looking for one and they buy it. :-)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1, Azure Blue color, 5 speed, 123k miles, makes 355 horsepower to the wheels with performance mods listed below ( have dyno sheet to show ). Car runs strong and pulls hard, AC blows cold, everything works as it should. Owned it for about a year now and just don't drive it much due to limited time constraints. Between the cams, exhaust and unique bright azure blue color, the Mach 1 definitely turns heads everywhere it goes.

Performance mods are Comp Xreme XE-R camshafts, long tube headers to offroad X pipe to Bassani catback, JLT Cold Air Intake, SCT X4 tuner / programmer with custom 93 octane dyno tune, lowered with Eibach springs, Stage 3 clutch, Fore fuel system upgrades, 4:10 gears and Hurst short throw shifter

Body and paint is in excellent shape for 13 year old car and been well maintained but does have couple small defects as shown in pics, two chips on driver door and small scrape by rear left exhaust pipe. ABS light is on, prob from sensor that went out. Car also does not have a CD player installed, but does come with one, I just never put it in as the sound of the cams and exhaust was music enough for me...

Price is $10k and price is firm, not interested in any trades or offers below 10k. Clean title in hand.

Hit me up with any questions, glad to help. Also took a short video showing the sound of the car with the cams and exhaust I can text you if you like.

Craigslist Link with all the pics... as I'm still figuring how where I'm gonna have pics hosted since the photobucket fiasco

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/6288245932.html

• 2 weeks later...
03-04 Mach1's are probably my favorite-looking Mustangs, just kinda wish they had IRS like the Cobras. Cool car for the price.. bet it sounds great.

The IRS in the 03/04 Cobra's was junk. About an extra 120 lbs over the solid axle in the Mach 1 too.

I'd love to have this car too.

• 2 months later...

Good catch, thanks!

Can't edit the post this old but here is link to the current Craigslist ad. Just got busy summer and didn't really try and sell it but would like to get it gone now.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-ford-mustang-mach-1/6385670710.html

If you know anybody looking for something like this, be happy to pay a $100 cash finders fee if your friend / referral actually buys it.