Fuck the haters

Geeesammy

Those trees and telephone polls look soft.

Yeah

Alignment is totally dicked, rear ball joints are shot, haven't dialed in the proportioning valve. I've hit one before and lived so I have 8 more lives.

Sounds sick as fuck

THANKS

7 and a half years and that's it?

Kidding, sounds fun.

Better late than never I spose

Triple because I should name the assholes who talked shit but I won't

You mean everyone who laughed for 2 years while you talked shit about peoples cars while yours was on blocks? :lol:

NOW you talk shit! NOW you can compete and back it up. :thumbup:

Congrats man. Sounds pretty nice tbh. Gotta be a great feeling taking it down the road after all of that. Good to see a project move out.

What all is left to do to have it track ready?

needs more 2j block. Great job with the progress. On a positive, I moved my car from normal jackstands to fancy jackstands. Yea buddy.

Been looking for a cheap high mile 2jz just to see how kuch power I can squeeze out of it on stock internals lol

The title of this thread makes me think you're a 22 year old white trash girl with 3 kids that graduated from West High School and finally found a baby daddy.

Congrats on getting the car running. It's always a good feeling to accomplish something like this. Get the bugs worked out and enjoy the car.