GRIDLIFE

zeitgeist57

Was watching Matt Farah on TheSmokingTire over the last few days race cars at GRIDLIFE, thinking....what is this "gridlife" that all the kids are talking about these days? :lol:

http://jalopnik.com/gridlife-is-the-bombastic-proof-that-youth-car-culture-1801759050

http://www.grid.life/news/2017/6/18/gridlife-midwest-2017-record-crushing-coming-of-age

Anyone go to these events? Sounds like my weekend at Sebring for ALMS back in 2007. Racing, racing, racing...but with a non-stop, off-track party going on as well. My kind of event!

Planning to participate in 2018 with the Civic I'm building/prepping. This year the date for the Atlanta weekend was just too close to the RunOffs to risk the car.

They have made major safety improvements that make this a very attractive group to run with. 2018 should be a blast!

You mean Racewars? :)

Clay...when was the last time you survived a racecar all day party all night then racecar again kind of time? ;)

In all honesty I've been to two of these and they are very good fun. Even if you aren't out there drifting or driving there's plenty of entertainment to be had highly recommend at least day tripping one.

P.S. DON'T bring the kids

Planning to participate in 2018 with the Civic I'm building/prepping. This year the date for the Atlanta weekend was just too close to the RunOffs to risk the car.

They have made major safety improvements that make this a very attractive group to run with. 2018 should be a blast!

I believe I just emailed you about instructing at the October PDX. What civic are you building?

I was at the gingerman fest last year with my miata and tested my STL civic at the spring mid ohio event this year. Plan to do more next year with a more soild faster car. I'm hoping Adam and Eric can bring some W2W to the events instead of stop watch battle.

• 2 weeks later...