Looking for Porsche mechanic for PPI

El Karacho1647545492

When I bought mine it was from a local (small time) dealer. An out of town buyer was interested, so the guy took it to MAG. They recommended $8k in service. It was all silly stuff, like some of the climate control and radio buttons would stick, so they quoted brand new units. Basically everything to get the car to showroom condition. I found this out when I called MAG to see if they had any history on the car. I told the dealer and he threw a FIT that i talked to them. It was a hell of a bargaining chip though. I lowballed him, thinking he wouldn't accept my ridiculous offer, and he did. I made a hell of a deal on that car.

TL, DR - Depending on which place inspects it, sort through the bullshit to see what's important.

Also, the 60k maintenance is coming up. If he can do it himself, great; if not, get a quote for that while it's inspected so he knows what to expect. Cost of ownership can be a bitch.