WTB: Ipod Shuffle or similar

mrs.cos

Couldnt you just use an old phone without activating it and then when your ready for her to have a phone just activate it?

I'll also ask Tiff if we know where her Nano is. We bought it when she was going to 'start running' and it's never been out if the box...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I would strongly suggest getting a touch. It will have more of a phone feel to her and you can put a games on it if you wanted. She will be more apt to using it vs just letting it sit. Somewhere we have a shuffle or nano we bought for our daughter but she never really messed with it because it wasn't even close to what she wanted. I'll look around for it but I haven't seen it in years. My daughter has a touch she still uses even after she got her phone.

I am resisting buying her something with apps, as for christmas she may (depending on her grades) be getting an iphone.

She does her self a disservice with her grades as all she wants is a phone, but the easiest thing for her to do is have A's and B's and no F's.

hiliard schools is wicked easy.. there's little reason for her to not do well.

I found a cord for it. It's not the one that came with it...believe it's an aftermarket one my son had for his iphone 5 when he had it. This is a 7th gen nano 16gb. Let me know if you're interested....if not I'm going to throw it on ebay now that I've found it. :D

I found a cord for it. It's not the one that came with it...believe it's an aftermarket one my son had for his iphone 5 when he had it. This is a 7th gen nano 16gb. Let me know if you're interested....if not I'm going to throw it on ebay now that I've found it. :D

Very interested :) PM me a price