- New intake plenium gasket

- New Throttle Body gasket

- New Valve Cover gaskets

- New serpentine belt

- New belt tensioner

- New A/C compressor

- New EGR valve

- New transmission pan gasket

- New Upstream O2's (Left and Right bank)

- New Bra

- New front sway bar with linkages

- New head / fog lights

- Newer T-tops

- New T-Stat

- New dash cover

- New wiper blades

- New power window motors

- New plugs and wires

- New coil packs

- New Battery

The Bad:

- Car could really use a paint job... it's not horrible but it is a 22 year old car and it shows it's age. (some peeling clear coat, scratches, etc..)

- drivers side door lock was picked out and the hole was filled with body filling

- Car has an oil leak (it looks like the oil pan gasket to me but I'm not a mechanic)

- it's 22 years old so it has rattles and shakes (half the fun of having an old sports car :) )

Camaro1.jpg

Camaro2.jpg

Camaro3.jpg

Camaro4.jpg

Camaro5.jpg

Edited by smokin5s

• 4 months later...

bump, for CR, I'm willing to do a no haggle price of $1,500... someone spend their tax return on this and get it out of my garage :-)

I did forget to mention, in OD on the freeway partial throttle has a weird hesitation, if you downshift or put your foot a little more into it, it will go away. It just seems to be a weird issue with light throttle for acceleration while in OD. I guess just don't be a baby with the car and you will never notice it. I would drive the car anywhere in the summertime

Edited by smokin5s

honestly winter time, people want to drive it in the snow, I tell them hand me the cash up front in case the wreck it... just not a good time to sell... I figured I'd throw it up here for my bottom dollar to see if someone would bite so I can get insurance off of it. I swearing having a teenager in the house just wrecks insurance... especially sports cars.

• 3 weeks later...
BUMP, I've had tons of interest, but most people are too scary to give my address to in order to come for a test drive or want to meet in some nasty places... someone on CR that I can trust come buy this thing. Seriously Craigslist is a shady place anymore.

Seriously Craigslist is a shady place anymore.

I hear you. Facebook Market isn't much better...you're selling a 22-yo Camaro...that audience is the stuff of nightmares already. ;)

$1,500 still your floor? I have a soft spot (in FL) for dirty-cheap A/C-equipped fun cars. a T-top V6 Camaro that goes 0-55mph on main roads fits the bill just fine...

I hear you. Facebook Market isn't much better...you're selling a 22-yo Camaro...that audience is the stuff of nightmares already. ;)

$1,500 still your floor? I have a soft spot (in FL) for dirty-cheap A/C-equipped fun cars. a T-top V6 Camaro that goes 0-55mph on main roads fits the bill just fine...

Watch out for some CR buyers as well. :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...
BUMP, drove it last night... after sitting all winter, it started right up with no hesitations or issues and I enjoyed it with the t-tops out. Someone buy this thing before I end up keeping it.

mostly my fault... we've had crappy weather and I won't allow test drives when the weather is bad. I have basic insurance on it and I don't trust people to drive it in poor weather.

• 2 weeks later...