GM technician

Cordell

Well I need to find a new job. Dan Tobin is not working out, and I'll leave it at that.

I'm a GM certified master technician, ASE certified master technician, and I don't have much experience working on anything other then GM cars. I'm open to ideas outside of dealership life, and I'm really getting tired of flatrate. I'm not sure that there's much other then a dealership where I wouldn't have to take a big paycut.

Any ideas are welcome, anyone aware of decent busy dealerships they'd like to share are welcome.

I know when I left Carmax they we're looking for people still. With your ASEs you would be able to be a level 5 technician there which is the highest underneath the 2 lead positions that require management type training to become. They work m-f in a heated and AC shop.

All your tool are provided for you and it's a hourly job not flat rate

I still like dealership life. Had a good interview with Wyler today, should pan out, and I'll be working with Kyle again.

How can you like dealership life when you constantly end up in this situation??? Get out man, you will be so much more happier. WE just hired 2 mechanics who don't know much.

I still like dealership life. Had a good interview with Wyler today, should pan out, and I'll be working with Kyle again.

Just don't work for any dealership that Rob Chobski (sp) is at. He ruined our service dept. and we are still working our way back up.