Resto Fox

88lx5oh

Got the 5 lug swap parts blasted and coated, new front hubs and lower ball joints came in today.

wFkBz7Il.jpg

Scored a set of 4 piston Brembos on eBay for next to nothing.

Still have to sort out what rear calipers I'm going to run, but they will be 2 piston Brembos. I'll be running 13" 03 Cobra front frontera, and 11.65" Cobra rear rotors. Unfortunately moving forward will be halted till I choose wheels. after I get some wheels, then I can start measuring for caliper brackets to be machined.

Edited by Mitch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calipers came in today, 4 piston Brembos from a ATS. The ATS runs 13" rotors, which is what the 03 cobra rotors are. Picked the calipers up for $130 shipped. Have to order rotors yet, and start doing some parts swapping so I can start measuring for caliper mounts.

xSBEhME_d.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Not a lot going on with this build yet, just collecting parts here and there. Been super busy with powdercoating.

I did order a new white top, set of 18x10 wheels (will be getting coated white), front rotorsas well.

Dry fitted the spindle, rotor, wheel off the car, clearance looks good off the car. Looks like very minor modification to fit the Brembos to the spindle.

ebZ2itKl.jpg

Qi0LDSql.jpg

• 2 months later...