Torque Converter Stall Speed

wagner

I got to learn about the basics of torque converter stall speed as part of the series on my car. It's going to be interesting to see what this thing does when Cordell gets the chance to add more power to it next year :)

http://www.dragzine.com/tech-stories/stall-speed-basics-what-goes-into-stall-speed-in-a-torque-converter/

• 2 weeks later...
I talked with Scott at Brians, dyno tune, about this change. He said that an article was coming up on it and here it is. Must be cool to be able to not only do things to your car, but to write it up and then go race it. Looking forward to what she will have done come next spring.

I talked with Scott at Brians, dyno tune, about this change. He said that an article was coming up on it and here it is. Must be cool to be able to not only do things to your car, but to write it up and then go race it. Looking forward to what she will have done come next spring.

It makes the job fun that's for sure. I think where this converter is going to shine is when we start adding power to it. After Scott changed the ramp in of the nitrous it seemed to really like that.

Next year will be interesting depending on how much we can get done. Going to be cutting weight out of the car and upgrading the suspension.

Scott is amazing to work with on this project, he really knows his stuff and it's awesome to see him get to beat on the car and make progress.