Any of you pussies play xbox one Call of Duty?

jerrodh

I still play Black Ops II a few times a month, usually on a random night when I'm drunk at 1 in the morning. As old as that game is, there's still a shit ton of people that play online. BO2 was always my favorite and is still fun to this day. I still get a kick out of talking shit to little bitch ass kids, campers, quick scopers, drop shot pusscakes, and so on. Yeah I'm clearly mature :lol:

All the recent COD games have sucked IMO, but I'll probably give WW2 a shot.

I'm gonna get it if I can add a few people for sure. I just hate playing with randoms 100% of the time.

Gamertag: Jerrod H

Please send me a message saying your intentions

Option

A: COD:WW2 Best Friends forever

B: I'm a little bitch farmer boy on dial-up

I think most everyone moved to PS4 since it is objectively a better console, at least until the Xbox One X comes out.

I lent someone my Xbox One like a year and a half ago, but I've been wanting to tinker around with Game Pass since I haven't played Halo 5 and a handful of other games yet.

Thanks to the Play Anywhere program, you can buy all the new exclusives on PC anyway.

Toss UAV in the air

Mark all targets

Snipe targets

Repeat

Play it in tier mode for a good bit. Once you get "good" enough the radar no longer has the red splotch when enemy is nearby. Also all enemies have aim bots. You will get dropped as soon as they see your eye ball hidden at the bottom of the bush from 50km away.

They have 4v4 PVP matches now too. Get at me dawg.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyone getting the game tonight? I have tomorrow off to replace my turbos so I'll probably be up at Midnight. Might pop over to Target and grab it.

I have a 3-day weekend starting tomorrow, so I might grab it in the morning if I'm bored