Any of you pussies play xbox one Call of Duty?

jerrodh

I went to Walmart earlier and bought the game. Got home, removed the plastic, broke the seal along the edge of the package, opened it....and a fucking blank CD was inside.....

sUNrk3Jl.jpg

WTF?

tenor.gif?itemid=5239807

Post on Reddit, Imgur, FB, errwhere. Go viral. Get internet infamous for .024 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
What's everyone think so far? I actually really like it...haven't played too much but the online play I have played (I never play the story mode) is really fun.

I'm fucking terrible at it lol. But I like it. Not sure if I'll ever like it as much as BO2 or MW3 or whatever, but I probably just need to learn the maps

I thought it was lame, but not as lame as the previous CoD's

I got Battlefront 2. Its LESS lame, but still lame. I don't get why they keep fucking up Battlefront. Its pretty simple.

1. Take Battlefield 4

2. Add Star Wars

3. Profit

But nnnooooooooooo. You have to earn points to be a Walker, Hero or Tie Fighter. Fucking lame.

I am going back to Destiny 2. Sure all 3 characters are 305 20 ways over, super easy and I have nothing left to gain, but its still fun.