iPhone x

JaronsToy

Long story short; among LG, HTC, Samsung, and Apple I don't think there's a "bad" phone available among the flagship models. It's all down to how you use it and how the phone fits with your life. iP8+ has been great for me, I'm sure I would not have been crushed if I had gotten a GS8+ or Note8, or Pixel2XL. It's all just down to artistry at this point.

Pretty much this. I've even begun looking at some of the chinese flagship phones. Many of the major components all come from the same suppliers, or have become trivial to produce.

Pretty much this. I've even begun looking at some of the chinese flagship phones. Many of the major components all come from the same suppliers, or have become trivial to produce.

Didn't Huawei make 2 generations ago Google Nexus or something? My buddy has it and friggin' loves it.

but I know to not buy a phone with new tech like Face ID on the first version, they will make it much faster and more reliable next year

Yep I’m a dumbass, I used istocknow.com they sent me an e-mail Easton had some 64GB iPhoneX in stock today, checked out on line and picked it up same day at Easton Apple Store.

I got mine and tried it out for a few days - took it back.

Do not like faceID and do not like no home button. I’ll probably get an 8 lol

I like no home button, once you learn the gestures it’s an easy switch. The hardest thing to learn today was killing apps in the background.

I bought my brother's second pre-ordered phone and I love it. Took me a minute to figure out the new gestures and get away from the habit of the home button, but the swipe up gesture is pretty natural feeling. Was pretty skeptical about the facial recognition stuff too, but I'm amazed at how well it actually works. Pretty neat phone to say the least.

I bought my brother's second pre-ordered phone and I love it. Took me a minute to figure out the new gestures and get away from the habit of the home button, but the swipe up gesture is pretty natural feeling. Was pretty skeptical about the facial recognition stuff too, but I'm amazed at how well it actually works. Pretty neat phone to say the least.

I feel the same way farcical works great