iPhone x

JaronsToy

i have the iphone 6 and was just updated to ios11. i HATE it so much!! It looks so childish and the fonts are so large even stevie wonder can see them. fucking hate it!! time to go back to android.

Note 8 is amazing. Just saying....

I heard that Apple is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind quota on production of the damn thing. something like a few million have only been made, which is far short of what they plan to sell. Looks like the screen and face scanner are taking some time to produce which is holding things up. Apple claimed the rumors they were cheeping out on the building of them to be false, so I guess take that into consideration.

Honestly? I was just not "blown" away with the redesign, but I admit... It seems that these days "change" is initially rejected, then embraced by the masses. I think this product will sell extremely well and people will claim that it's a good device. I use Windows Hello on my surface every damn day and I love it, why can't Face ID work just as well? I just wish Apple would have kept Touch ID, because... ya know... it worked so good they actually had to make it work slower/worse/open your phone after a delay... yea... look that one up, it actually was a thing.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/25/apple-lowers-face-id-specifications-to-ramp-up-iphone-x-production-report-says/

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/24/16533288/iphone-x-apple-shipping-problems-half-2017

I too have been thinking about what to get next. I'm simple when it comes to what i use my phone for and dont need anything fancy. I just want it to work when i use it. Need to go play with the new pixel as i have liked them the little bit i have used my friends.

I stayed up last night and couldn't get the webpage to load from 12:00 PDT to 12:09PDT. Used multiple browsers and kept refreshing the apple sore app on my phone.

By the time I got to the page to buy it the shipping was pushed to 3 weeks on every carrier and color configuration.

I canceled the order and will just buy one in a few months after Christmas.

Chasing the best phone tech is so 8 years ago. I'm back on a flip phone with no mobile data. My life is more efficient and fulfilled than it has been in years!

I laugh at all the goobies who can't ride an elevator 30 floors without diving into their slave screens. You know when you go potty with your phone day-in and day-out you're basically going a2m with yourself eventually, right?

Food for thought...

I got 2 on pre order only reason I got 2 is because I need to have it November 3rd as I am leaving out of the country on the 4th for a few weeks. I still may cancel the second one although selling one and my iphone 7 plus to cover the cost of the iphone X for me sounds like a good idea too.

Chasing the best phone tech is so 8 years ago. I'm back on a flip phone with no mobile data. My life is more efficient and fulfilled than it has been in years!

I laugh at all the goobies who can't ride an elevator 30 floors without diving into their slave screens. You know when you go potty with your phone day-in and day-out you're basically going a2m with yourself eventually, right?

Food for thought...

high-five

My last iPhone purchase was a 6s+, last subsidized available phone from AT&T. X looks cool, but I know to not buy a phone with new tech like Face ID on the first version, they will make it much faster and more reliable next year, there is already a rumor that the 30,000 dot camera that projects the dots on your face was the bottleneck and to fix the bottleneck Apple has started to allow components to be installed that do not project the 30,000 dots, as they were not making it past QC at 30,000 dots threshold. Apple denies this but I don’t believe them.

I still own all Apple stuff. I fully believe what you buy and how much you spend Apple gives you a score, and for events every account has it’s score attached and they allow the people who spend the most money to get through on launch windows.

I recently made the switch from Android (Galaxy S6) to iPhone 8+.

Long story short; among LG, HTC, Samsung, and Apple I don't think there's a "bad" phone available among the flagship models. It's all down to how you use it and how the phone fits with your life. iP8+ has been great for me, I'm sure I would not have been crushed if I had gotten a GS8+ or Note8, or Pixel2XL. It's all just down to artistry at this point.