Pay it backward, free mower

Trouble Maker

I got this mower about 5 years ago from Mensan when we moved into our house. Worked great until a few weeks ago, it stopped working, won't start; tried a new plug and starting fluid, no dice. I've been been looking for an excuse to buy a new mower, so I got a new one. This is free to anyone who wants it and thinks they can fix it; probably a relatively easy fix. He gave it to me for free, so I hoped someone on CR could use it, to pass it along.

Picture is here!

Anyone?

I'll put it up on the neighborhood free-cycle soon if I don't get any hits here. Then finally put it on the curb for scrappers over this weekend if I get no bites there. It'll be gone in a few hours once I put it on the curb, just hoping I can find someone who can get some use out of it instead of it going to the scrap heap.

I tried to give away a free, running, self-propelled mower on here last year, and nobody wanted it :lol:

I can't imagine there not being 1 person out of all of the people on here not needing or wanting a good working mower for free. This one is not all of those thing though. :lol: Like I said, worst case I'll put it out for scrapers and it will be gone in a few hours.