2015 Royal Enfield Bullet C5

Ben

So it seems my gentleman sausage is good for something other than recreation! But, in conjunction with that result of that happy observation, my wife has intimated that she would prefer I not ride a motorcycle anymore. So: $5000 gets you:

24172983_10101618460109771_2831324996647894252_o.jpg?oh=9ab59009a609c3e5985cdb04081fe121&oe=5AC9D068

Full advert with details is here:

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/d/royal-enfield-bullet-c5/6419834523.html

congrats ben. Bummer you have to sell...although you could always point your wife to me as an example of someone who continued to ride after their kid was born. Lot's of people do it, just sayin....

Is she gonna make you give up cycling too? because that's way more dangerous.

congrats ben. Bummer you have to sell...although you could always point your wife to me as an example of someone who continued to ride after their kid was born. Lot's of people do it, just sayin....

Is she gonna make you give up cycling too? because that's way more dangerous.

No. Cycling is still a go. But, it must be said, cycling is mostly a recreational trails/weekend activity. The motorcycle was seeing a lot of downtown riding during rush hour when people have cellphones in their hands, coffee to spill, rage to vent, and generally crazy driving characteristics. Had a number of close-calls due to inattentive morons. So, at least with respect to that kind of riding, I suppose I see her point. I'm still open to taking it out for the slow-paced cruise now and again. But I don't think that low level of use justifies ownership of it in the long term and I don't want to let it sit. I'd rather someone else enjoy it.