2018 Hot Rod Power Tour

Buckeye1647545503

Very VERY interested in taking a shot at this this year, unfortunately I've got a ton of work to do no the '68 before she's ready. However this is on the 2018 bucket list

I think he is talking about the '18 power tour, since PT is usually in June. Now is the time people start making arrangements for the event so if you are dead set on going in '18, you should start making hotel bookings now.

http://www.hotrod.com/events/power-tour/

I have wanted to do this since the first one, and while I attended the year they were in New Orleans (2003) doing it with my GTO has been a dream.

Austin, if you do get your poop in a group to do this and want a co-pilot/navigator who is a sub par wrench but has a passing knowledge of the inside of a Pontiac engine, let me know.

I think he is talking about the '18 power tour, since PT is usually in June. Now is the time people start making arrangements for the event so if you are dead set on going in '18, you should start making hotel bookings now.

http://www.hotrod.com/events/power-tour/

I have wanted to do this since the first one, and while I attended the year they were in New Orleans (2003) doing it with my GTO has been a dream.

Austin, if you do get your poop in a group to do this and want a co-pilot/navigator who is a sub par wrench but has a passing knowledge of the inside of a Pontiac engine, let me know.

We have been kicking this around as a "shop event" for a while, given essentially all of us have a hotrod or two of our own. The problem is having them all running at the same time and being able to have at least Rich and myself out of the building for such an extensive period of time. Power Tour is a hell of a test for most cars and the idea of making it with a car that's in any way not perfectly prepared is NOT something I want to get involved in.