2000 Viper GTS

Miller

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be Cordell: get on people for joking with Grant in his thread, joke ABOUT Grant in another FS thread.

:nono:

When Grant makes a serious for sale thread, and Miller makes a bullshit for sale thread with a dumb video :rolleyes:

Be Otis Nice and not see the difference :nono:

When Grant makes a serious for sale thread, and Miller makes a bullshit for sale thread with a dumb video :rolleyes:

Be Otis Nice and not see the difference :nono:

Oh. My bad. For a minute I thought you held a double standard in the FS section before moving it. My fault man. I apologize.

I'll give you a 3/10.

Deduction for calling your own video/post priceless leaves you at 2.2/10

It'd be funnier if your car had not been totaled out 2 or 3 times over and been through the title wash of jumping states.

Also illustrates your extreme saltiness because I lol and call your $35k rebuilt title car slow. It will be a sad day for ya if you ever actually agree to a race and see my taillights from a few COTA busses away.

You still managed to get rekt after ya nerf'd it, I would advise against trying to make more power again just to try and keep up with little old me. I dont need it breaking loose on ya again and you clipping my povercar at the 3rd honk and giving it a rebuilt title too...

I'll give you a 3/10.

Deduction for calling your own video/post priceless leaves you at 2.2/10

It'd be funnier if your car had not been totaled out 2 or 3 times over and been through the title wash of jumping states.

Also illustrates your extreme saltiness because I lol and call your $35k rebuilt title car slow. It will be a sad day for ya if you ever actually agree to a race and see my taillights from a few COTA busses away.

You still managed to get rekt after ya nerf'd it, I would advise against trying to make more power again just to try and keep up with little old me. I dont need it breaking loose on ya again and you clipping my povercar at the 3rd honk and giving it a rebuilt title too...

triggered

I thought that went without saying lol

LOL.

I still say, you get raging drunk, forget about the supra for a month or so, and then attack it again a month later and see if the thrill is still gone. If it is, then part it out and be done with it.