Strictly Street

Saw this site listed on Craigslist of all places.

Thought I'd drop in and see what was up.

NW Columbus is my area.

Just might get some riding time in this summer if it would ever stop raining.

Nice site.

Welcome. How long have you had your bike?

Welcome. How long have you had your bike?

About a year now, going on my second summer with it.

It's my second bike.

The first was an 1975 Yamaha RD which I rode for two years rain or shine or snow or ice...

Had to get a car, was freezing my ass off. Boss was tired of "can't come in today, it's snowing."

Finally got the KZ. Started small so I could pass the test on it. Want to move up but, that pesky economy is getting me down.

Maybe next year.

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p428/kz550ltd/

Pics at the link above, such as they are.

Edited by Strictly Street
add pics

It's my second bike.

The first was an 1975 Yamaha RD which I rode for two years rain or shine or snow or ice...

Had to get a car, was freezing my ass off. Boss was tired of "can't come in today, it's snowing."

Finally got the KZ. Started small so I could pass the test on it. Want to move up but, that pesky economy is getting me down.

Maybe next year.

Bike looks pretty good man.

It's my second bike.

Maybe next year.

Oh, hell yes.. another fucking crazy one. Nothing like riding a vintage 550 in teh fucking snow, did that all this winter.... Nice to see someone else with a pair of balls and more talent than money!!

Don't let the hater snobs talk shit, they bought their shit new and ride them all nice and shiny around a nice safe track in favorable weather only.... and probably trailered the bike to the track too... The old KZ/GS bikes won't win any races or beauty contests, but I love the hell out of my old POS and it hasn't killed me yet!